Nice to meet a great UI designer such as yourself! Pixelfield is looking for a visually strong designer to join our team of designers, developers and strategists in our London office.
- Use your UX and visual design skills to design beautiful and engaging but usable product experiences
- Deliver work that spreads across visual design, UX and UI for diverse clients ranging from investment platform, through healthcare startup to an AR game for teenagers.
- Collaborate with and support the team to design and build products that you feel genuinely proud of.
- Actively participate in design reviews, internal or client workshops, knowledge sharing and brainstorming.
- You have an experience in a UI design or similar role and you don’t call yourself junior anymore (3+ years ideal)
- Demonstrated experience designing shipped digital products (specify your project roles in the portfolio)
- A blend of visual and experience design skills (with more focus on visuals)
- A passion for the industry and new technologies
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Curiosity, humility, and a passion for doing great work
Oh, and also:
- Experience with motion design, 3D or illustration is a big, juicy plus
- There’s a potential to step up to a more generalist product design role (possible, but not required! We will love you both as a specialist or generalist)